Who are we?
Janison is a global force for good- we exist to improve education and transform the way people learn through online assessments. Our team of dedicated educators, technologists and change-agents are passionate about empowering teachers, students and governments to achieve better educational outcomes through measuring knowledge and providing key insights.
Listed on the ASX, we are thriving on the global stage, delivering more than 10 million best-in-class assessments annually in over 120 countries. As a trusted edtech partner of the OECD, governments and private educators, and we are growing quickly.
Joining the Executive team, this is your opportunity to harness the immense potential of working with a world-class team and thriving business to achieve our purpose of ‘transforming the way people learn.’
Leading a People & Culture team, reporting to the CEO and part of the Executive Leadership Team, you will drive workplace initiatives, our cultural programs, our employer brand, and other initiatives, contributing to enabling the company, individuals and leaders to perform at their best and continue to make Janison a high performing and engaged workforce. Janison is transforming to a learning led workplace, with a performance environment that supports success, enabled by our unique ‘onejanison’ culture.
- Enabling a best-in-class performance environment, with supporting programs, systems, tools and policies.
- Driving the transformation to a learning led workplace, and responsibilities for overall organisational development and learning.
- Creating a ‘customer-centric’ People & Culture business partnering capability
- Developing our roadmap to being a recognised employer of choice.
- Partnering with the business to create an engaged workforce, with high employee retention.
- Embedding the processes and investments that support long term development and career and succession pathways inside Janison.
- Build an effective data-led HR operations capability supported by systems, processes, and policies, and drive the implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Leading a P&C team of 5 including recruitment, HR operations and culture leaders.
- Ownership of full employee lifecycle
You are an HR Leader who has had proven experience in developing a vision, strategies and initiatives that continues to elevate our highly performing and engaged workforce. You have an authentic affinity for our purpose in education. You are equally motivated by both the strategic and operational aspects of leading in a high growth high change environment. You are passionate about both being part of and enabling our ‘onejanison’ culture and are a strong cultural fit for our high performing Executive Leadership Team who ‘take our work seriously but not ourselves, and support, motivate and care for each other’. You are tenacious and resilient, and love learning.
You will have knowledge in a broad range of functions such as employee relations, learning and development, compensation and benefits, organisational development, policy review and implementation. You must be committed to achieving results and delivering on commitments and enjoy working in an environment of change.
Benefits & Culture
The team at Janison understands that the right people make a big difference. Our team have a passion for excellence, innovation and personal service. Our culture is collaborative and inclusive.
We offer a great team and culture, flexible working arrangements, learning, career progression and professional development.
For the right leader, this role will be career-defining.
For a glimpse into Janison’s culture initiatives, and to see our regular employee updates, follow #onejanison on LinkedIn