As a global leader in educational assessments and academic competitions, the team at ICAS Assessments is dedicated to equipping teachers and parents with powerful insights to improve learning and reward academic excellence. For 40 years our team of expert educators have been developing assessments that are engaging, insightful and easy to administer. ICAS Assessments is proud to be a division of Janison, an ASX listed global education technology pioneer operating in more than 100 countries. Together we are transforming education, combining the gold standard of assessment content with a world leading platform.
The Assessment Consultant - NSW is responsible for the sales activity of the suite of assessments within the business unit ICAS Assessments. The assessment products include: ICAS, REACH and SCOUT within a defined NSW territory.
The position requires a results-driven person who is very “hands-on” and can demonstrate excellent day-on-day time and activity management whist working remotely and autonomously. The position requires strong experience in both account management and direct selling as the remit for this role is to preserve and grow existing business whilst prospecting for new opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Manage and take ownership of a prescribed NSW territory with responsibility for retention and growth of existing business and development of new business
- Achieve prescribed revenue growth targets
- Develop and maintain a prescribed visitation plan for existing clients
- Develop and maintain an ongoing program of new business development
- Enhance the profile and awareness of ICAS Assessments and our full range of products and services within Janison
- Demonstrate products and services to individual clients or groups
- Resolve client issues in conjunction with Customer Service and management
- Participate in regular sales meetings, training session and forums as well as events to promote sales and marketing of ICAS Assessments including presentations to external organisations and trade shows
- Continually monitor the market and report back on competitor activity, market conditions and product improvements.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of business and growth strategies for both their own geographic territory and the ICAS Assessments business
- Regular formal reporting on all aspects of field activity in CRM
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or education related discipline such as teaching and/or a minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant educational sales management or similar role
- Ability to manage and develop a geographic sales territory growing existing client relationships and securing new business opportunities
- Experience in building strong relationships and partnerships with external and internal stakeholders whilst working both autonomously and as part of a small team
- Capability and successful record of achieving sales results in B2B Education or SaaS sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience in presenting to both small and large groups
- Ability to manage own time and resources to work independently to coordinate tasks and meet agreed deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in using CRM preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Current driver’s licence and the ability to travel interstate or overseas if required (and within NSW Department of Health Covid guidelines)
- Desirable experience in the selling of educational testing and assessment services to schools or other educational organisations
Benefits & Culture
The team at Janison understands that the right people make a big difference. Our team have a passion for excellence, innovation and personal service. Our culture is collaborative and inclusive.
We offer a great team and culture, flexible working arrangements, learning, career progression and professional development.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to make a real difference and take your career to the next level!
For a glimpse into Janison’s culture initiatives, and to see our regular employee updates, follow #onejanison on LinkedIn