Janison Education Group is a global EdTech pioneer, trusted by forward thinking governments and organisations in more than 100 countries. Founded in Australia and with teams across the East Coast, as well Singapore and London, we’ve been transforming education for more than 20 years. Listed on the ASX and continuing on a period of growth, Janison has market-leading SaaS products, strong services offerings, solid financial foundations, and a global customer base.
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for the prompt and efficient delivery of Customer service to (ICASA) ICAS Assessments Customers by providing a high level of support, ensuring the successful operation of the Customer Service unit and contributing to the overall success of ICASA Team and ICASA suite of products. This is a fixed term contrcat role 3 to 6 months.
- Provide optimum customer service and work as an effective and efficient customer service team member
- Respond professionally to all inquiries within the documented SLA (3 business days)
- Ensure knowledge of ICAS Assessment products and services
- Ensure various in-house systems, databases and records are accurately maintained
- Ensure successful resolution of customer complaints
- Manage competing demands in a complex environment
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with all relevant business units in order to provide quality solutions
- Flexibility particularly during peak processing periods
- Ensuring Assessments Customer Service and ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management standards are achieved
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Contact Centre or similar role
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail and outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied work tasks, meet deadlines and maintain accurate records
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and using databases.
- Experience in using Social Media Platforms to engage and inform customers
- Proven track record in using Customer Relationship Management Programs
Benefits & Culture
The team at Janison understands that the right people make a big difference. Our team have a passion for excellence, innovation and service.
We offer a great team, an authentic culture, flexible working arrangements, learning, career progression and professional development.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to make a real difference and take your career to the next level!
For a glimpse into Janison’s culture initiatives, and to see our regular employee updates, follow #onejanison on LinkedIn