Janison Education Group is a global EdTech pioneer, trusted by forward thinking governments and organisations in more than 100 countries. Founded in Australia and with teams across the East Coast, as well Singapore and London, we’ve been transforming education for more than 20 years. Listed on the ASX and continuing on a period of growth, Janison has market-leading SaaS products, strong services offerings, solid financial foundations, and a global customer base.
Working full-time and reporting to the Head of Operations, you will quickly become an integral part of our fun, hard-working and collaborative IT team. You will lead and support a team of 5 Automation and DevOps Engineers.
You will play an important role in implementing Janison application solutions both in the Cloud and on premises environment.
The DevOps Lead participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure space and recommend design changes to Management and leadership team.
You will also play an integral role in supporting and collaborating with the Business Development team to ensure clarity and understanding of the design solution and ongoing coaching and knowledge development of the team.
- Design and architect scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in Azure.
- Continuously drive automation initiatives to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and reduce hosting cost.
- Work closely with Product Owner, Solution Architects and development teams for continuous improvement.
- Enhance and Drive Automation and "Infrastructure as Code" practices
- Deliver leading cloud projects in an Agile environment.
- Participate in technical discussion with existing & potential clients and internal teams
- Participate in Tender response and Provide Domain expertise to the sales team to assist them in winning complex hosting or cloud opportunities across Azure native/On-premises
- Responsible for delivering of DevOps solution and best practices.
- Managing a team of resources within the ITIL framework
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in designing and implementing complex solutions and experience as a DevOps lead or similar role. You will ideally have strong operational Azure experience (Cloud services, Azure SQL database, Azure Functions, Runbook, ARM templates, Redis etc) and scripting experience (PowerShell, YAML). Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker. As well as advanced knowledge in cloud architecture patterns, public cloud architecture, Active directory, ADFS, SSO and office 365.
It is essential to this role that you hold or be willing/able to obtain, relevant security clearances as you will be required to work on client systems that are protected by state and/or federal security mechanisms.
Benefits & Culture
The team at Janison understands that the right people make a big difference. Our team have a passion for excellence, innovation and service.
We offer a great team, an authentic culture, flexible working arrangements, learning, career progression and professional development.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to make a real difference and take your career to the next level!
For a glimpse into Janison’s culture initiatives, and to see our regular employee updates, follow #onejanison on LinkedIn